things I can’t imagine
- someone having a crush on me
- someone randomly seeing me and thinking ‘wow she’s cute’
- someone getting happy because I messaged them first
- someone thinking about me, in general
- someone wondering how I am
- someone finding me attractive
- someone doing something to try and impress me
- someone asking their friend on what to say to me
- someone wanting to get to know me
Posts like this make me so sad because I can’t imagine what could drive someone to feel that badly about him/herself. All things come with time. Eventually,
- Someone will have a crush on you.
- Someone will randomly see you and think you’re cute.
- Someone will think about you (and I’m pretty sure people are thinking about you in general right now just because you exist).
- Someone will wonder about how you are (again, probably already happening).
- Someone will find you attractive.
- Someone will do something to try and impress you.
- Someone will ask his/her friend on what to say to you.
- Someone will want to get to know you.
It might be rough now, but keep moving forward. Don’t let yourself get caught up in how you fit with other people or relationships. Do things for yourself; make yourself the priority. Everything else will come with time.